Sunday, January 31, 2010

Announcing: The Time Traveler Tours Website

It's happening, folks! The Time Traveler Tours are going live. They now have their very own website and blog.

So today is moving day: I'm packing up FrancoFiles Fun Facts and moving over to www.timetravelertours.com. I'll continue posting in both places for a little while, until I get the new site sorted, but will eventually move over there full time.

Drop in and visit me at www.timetravelertours.com, where you can...
  • Continue to get your Fun Facts fix,
  • Post your questions to the TTT Forum,
  • Chat me up in the TTT Discussion space, and
  • Follow the latest TTT products and their development.
Looking forward to seeing you there! Click here to get there now. And pass our new address on to all your friends.

With thanks for your continued support,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment